BFW Day Three: Winter florals

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

As soon as I woke up, I began to receive mixed signals. From the weather. From first glances, the sun seemed to be on my side - heck I was ready to leave the house without a jacket or cardigan. I was feeling summery, and summer = florals. But add the pinch of sheer coldness, and I simply had to wear a knitted item of some sort for the perfect juxtaposition. In fact, I see no reason as to why we should bid farewell to our summer wardrobes so quickly anyway. Yes, I know Vogue and co. are telling us it's all about the winter baroque prints and statement coats, but what's to stop you from simply layering the old and the new? The perfect juxtaposition.

Today I'm wearing:
  • Floral midi dress (worn as skirt)
  • Mint green knitted jumper/slouch tee - I'm newly obsessed with this colour
  • Paired with a mint green oversized bag (not shown) and floral trainer heels!
Bev x

Ps. I'm on the hunt for a decent but budget black leather jacket so leave a message if you can help me! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments