BFW Day Five: All tucked in...

Friday, September 07, 2012

I remember when tucking in your top was considered one of the geekiest/dorkiest/nerdiest thing a human being could possibly do. I remember the horrificness that was the School-Shirt-Into-Skirt Tuck, best served with top button done. I even remember a certain person having a fond tendency to tuck into tracksuit bottoms. But forget all that; I love the Tuck! The high-waisted tuck, the tummy tuck (another sort), and now the Blend Tuck. I am inventing this and adding logic/reasoning to whatever I wore today as I type (I still only have half a clue as to what I'm actually writing), so it is an original term. I think. As of this moment on this day, the Blend Tuck is copyrighted to beview.blogspot.com and I ;)

So...er, what is the Blend Tuck? Combining two similar but still slightly different patterns (in this case, the top and the shorts are both black-colour based, but one is floral and the other is not) and merging with a tuck. Like a playsuit, but not. 

Today I'm wearing:
  • Floral black shorts with crochet lining
  • Pull&Bear patterned top with sheer top of top (one of my best summer sale buys at £3.99!)
  • Worn with my new black Office wedges (not seen but again, on super sale!)
Bev x

Ps. I'll get some more reviews and writing up for you soon :) This week is all about fashion; well, what would you expect from a Fashion Week?! Minor apologies to the males.. like I said, we'll talk cars and gadgets and spitting/beer/Megan Fox vs Cheryl Cole soon.


You Might Also Like

0 comments