Beview Fashion Week! #whatIworetoday

Monday, September 03, 2012

 
Okay, for those of you who are familiar with my (now-kind-of-neglected) other blog, The White Shirt Challenge (http://thewhiteshirtchallenge.blogspot.com) you may know that I like - or rather, luurve, fashion. For those not in the know, basically for 30 days+, I wore a white shirt as part of my outfit to explore the many many different ways I could style it. I gained a reputation as "That girl with the shirt" but it was a whole load of fun; don't worry, I alternated shirts!! Anyway, blogging my outfit on a daily basis was strangely satisfying and it's something I'm going to do for ONE WEEK ONLY. (That's probably a lie. We'll see.)

You see, for ONE WEEK ONLY I'm doing work experience at a very exciting place, and it's a place where I certainly feel I need to dress the part. Not that I don't make an effort with outfits on any other regular day, but if I'm going to have my own little fashion week ahead of the busy fashion calendar of fashion weeks, it may as well be this one!

Today I'm wearing:
  • Outlet tailored blue-teal dress (I love love love the shape; it's workwear but extremely comfortable and I'd happily wear this out. Anywhere.)
  • Orelia grey statement necklace (not that you can see it here though! Sorry, iPod touch cameras are still quite rubbish)
Basically a simple dress, but the main attraction was the shape of the dress. Tulip skirt but draped :)

I'm going for a modern-day 1920s flapper look for Tuesday (yup. I have planned my outfit already) so I'll catch you tomorrow!

Bev x

Ps. I realise I've alienated the male readers, but every guy has a secret soft spot for fashion...right? It's okay, I'll blog about cars and gadgets and manly stuff next week.


You Might Also Like

0 comments