BFW Day Four: Pearly princess

Friday, September 07, 2012


 Ok there's something you should know: I did not plan this today! The outfit, I mean... Remember I mentioned something about a statement collar? It is absolutely beady and stunning and I've never worn it before - which is why I never noticed it was missing an attachment hook. Unfortunately, I was in a rush this morning but still had my heart set on wearing a collar. I found a pearl collar necklace (I've seen ones like this on the High St recently) and decided I would wear my unusually bubble-shaped shorts, channelling a less formal-but-still-smart form of workwear. Originally, I'd had a long sleved woolen Coast jumper, but the weather was playing tricks with my mind yet again. So I found the nearest decent t-shirt, threw it on and left the house. It turns out that I'd absentmindedly put together a grey combo so thank goodness for the collar to brighten things up a bit!

Today (/yesterday; it's getting late) I'm wearing:
  • "What to focus on... Happy" grey tee from a Korean label called "By Pink"
  • Bubble grey shorts which were originally a gift from an auntie
  • Old brown belt I wear with everything
  • Pearl necklace collar I bought from a craft and habberdashery shop
 Bev x


You Might Also Like

0 comments