Friday Nights In: A New Series

Saturday, October 29, 2016

For those who know me, I'm always on the go but there's nothing I love more than a lazy girly night in, feet up and telly on. They'll also know I love a good old-fashioned easy-going rom-com. Which is why I'm introducing Friday Nights In for the films I didn't necessarily catch in cinemas first time round, but I'll happily watch and recommend for your next Netflix and chill sesh. Company optional. Yeah, they're not hard-hitting dramas with Oscar buzz, and the scripts aren't perfect and they're years old, but they're just exactly what you need after a long week at work.

I personally like to send out a Whatsapp blast to my trusted gal-pals on these kinds of recommendations, but now you also have these to add to your list. After all, you'll never run out of steam for a good Friday Night In.

Enjoy!
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments