What to wear for Fashion Week!

Thursday, October 08, 2015



Fashion Week is officially over - for now! I had the pleasure of hitting the streets and shows of Milan. Street style is a BIG thing here, and for one week, people have their most eccentric, impressive, gear out on display. Photographers are out in force, and the world is watching to see what your wardrobe can offer. So the big dilemma for me was this: what do I wear!?



I'm usually a big fan of colour, which is exactly why I went for understated monochrome to make this week truly different. (As you can see, I caved on the last day.) I didn't want to overdo it, and ended up loving the black-and-white midi skirt + black top combo...very Milano! I'm not on a jetsetting fashionista budget either, so High Street stores made my Fashion Week affordable :) and I'm not sorry! My trusty black clutch (a TARDIS as it can carry everything) and black wedges follow me everywhere.

Outfit 1

  • Black lace top from H&M
  • Tartan skirt from Asos


Outfit 2

  • Black top from Zara
  • Paint splash skirt from a boutique in Hong Kong
  • Statement necklace from Bershka

Outfit 3
  • Teal shirt from Apricot
  • Ruffled skirt from Vero Moda

If there's one thing I've learnt from style stalking, it's that everybody loves an occasion to dress up! This is one of the reasons why I love red carpet style so much, but it was also very refreshing to see the coolest outfits on the pavements and not just the catwalks or red carpets.  I had such a good time putting my best foot forward this season; I can't wait to do it all over again next season in London.

You Might Also Like

0 comments