Beview at #MFW - AIGNER's S/S 2016 Underwater Love

Thursday, October 01, 2015

I went to Milan Fashion Week! I received a very shiny invitation with my name and 'beview.co.uk' written on it and got very excited indeed. It's been a few years since I went to my first catwalk in London, and last week I achieved a dream of witnessing the Italian runway.

German label AIGNER brought the 'under the sea' vibes to Milan with some gorgeous light fabrics, and a delicate coral-turquoise-nude palette. Spring/Summer 2016 will be all about bringing the underwater gems back to the surface.


Paired with some stand-out accessories, there were some very lovely glittering and reflective fabrics. Also, each bag's clean designs are even embroidered and decorated with moonstone. There's so much attention to detail it's impossible to ignore. Transparency played a key role in the fabrics and dresses, with clear panels channelling the iridescence of sea pearls. The standout detail for me was probably the shell-based embroidered skirts.



All in all, AIGNER presented a very fresh and feminine collection. I had quite the urge to go home and watch The Little Mermaid after the show!

Thanks very much for having me AIGNER!





You Might Also Like

0 comments