Beview at #MFW - Bally S/S 2016

Thursday, October 01, 2015

I had the pleasure of attending the Bally Spring/Summer 2016 Collection at Milan Fashion Week. From stepping into the entrance courtyard, I could instantly tell it was going to be a special presentation. Bally was founded in Switzerland in 1851, and the historic grand setting was fitting.


Coloured suede was everywhere, especially in dusty pink, cream and brown. 




Handmade artisan detail was shown in the best way; Bally brought in several of their leather experts to work on some projects right in front of our very eyes. Impressed was an understatement.



There was a very minimalistic colour scheme that worked perfectly. I'd call it a 'grown-up pastel' colour scheme.


The perfectly-crafted Bally presentation was one of my highlights at Milan Fashion Week. 

All photographs taken by me - who would've thought!?

You Might Also Like

0 comments