The Apprentice Episode 8 - Sneak Preview!

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I was very, very lucky to be able to watch an early screening of tonight's The Apprentice. In the episode, both teams have to sell urban art (think "Banksy", but not) and I promise you, it is a VERY entertaining watch! And make sure you tune into You're Fired afterwards too!

Obviously, I'm sworn to secrecy and there's not long for you to wait anyway... but if you want to read on, here are some things to look out for (spoiler-free!):


  1. We find out that a certain someone is actually a very unlikely graffiti expert who certainly knows their stuff.
  2. The Stig.
  3. You will go "AAWWWW" at some point. At least I did.
  4. Would you have a green monster in your living room?
  5. Pure evil. That is all.
It's a brilliant show - TONIGHT (Wednesday 9th May) on BBC1 at 9pm.

Bev x
PS. Sorry I haven't blogged in so long! If you're into fashion and white shirts, check out my other blog: http://thewhiteshirtchallenge.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments