The Lollipop House

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hi everyone!

This is a very quick message just to say HELLO to the lovely people who have been directed here from my old blog, The Lollipop House. What you're reading right now is the new home of my musings, observations, life lessons and everything in between. If you're not a Lollipop House veteran, click here - the site will still be live for a while before it shuts down completely! (Sob sob). There's an emotional farewell on the BLOG page and about 44,000 words' worth of writing. I'm not asking you to read it all, but if you really, really, really wanna...you can. Just sayin'.

Anyway, I'll be resuming my blog posts properly from next week onwards and will hopefully be giving this page a bit of a visual revamp. Looks kinda dull at the moment doesn't it? 

So...make yourself at home and I'll see you all very soon :)

Bev x

You Might Also Like

0 comments