Yellow Fever: Going Mustard for Venice

Wednesday, September 09, 2015


The mustard yellow is one of my all-time favourite colours, and recently I've been spotting it everywhere. Living in beautiful Italia, I've walked past glamorous women casually wearing full-length mustard dresses and looking effortlessly sunny and stunning. Vanessa Hudgens pulled off a gorgeous backless gown by Galia Lahav at the 2015 Industry Dance Awards. And more recently, Gigi Hadid wore a brighter bodysuit-slash-dress by Emilia Wickstead to the VMAs.



The colour is gorgeous. Which is why I simply had to wear it to this year's Venice Film Festival. Instead of a dress, I managed to find a matching crochet top and maxi dress combo in the same shade of mustard yellow. A perfect match for the red carpet, but equally walking the streets of Venice too.
I'll never get bored of wearing this colour. 

In fact, actress Miranda Otto was also spotted wearing a similar shade at the Venice Film Festival premiere of Equals.


If you want to get the look, Mango has a fabulous chiffon dress currently on sale at ASOS

With all the Fashion Weeks fast approaching, I'll be looking out to see how this colour's styled on the catwalks! Keep your eyes peeled.



You Might Also Like

0 comments