Red Carpet Review - The Best from the Emmys 2015

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The weekend delivered one of the most important nights in television: the Emmys! You all know by now that I'm a sucker for a good red carpet dress, and there were plenty to choose from on Sunday. Whilst Game of Thrones and Olive Kitteridge had a victorious night, some of these actresses were definitely winners in my eyes :)

Emma Roberts - Ahead of her new television series Scream Queens, Emma wore a custom made Jenny Packham gown...so classic and chic!

Lady Gaga - Almost unrecognisable! I went to a TV filming of hers several years ago where she wore a dress made of hair, and a bald cap. So it's safe to say Gaga has come a long way since then, going for the classic black dress and looking demure.

Taylor Schilling - The Orange is the New Black actress stunned in yellow Stella McCartney. Bold and bright but suited her perfectly.

Sarah Hyland - This off the shoulder Zac Posen dress is gorgeous. I absolutely love the colour and the fact that all her accessories were colour matched.


Maisie Williams - Baby pink Ermanno Scervino for 18 year old Maisie Williams. I love the structure, the shoes, and the understated elegance of it all. 

Claire Danes - Pretty dazzling in Prada! This is the way to do sequins without looking like a 80s, 90s disco. Her hair is fantastic too; on days like these I really wish I could pull that off.

Amy Poehler - So gutted she didn't win an Emmy, but she did look great on the red carpet in Michael Kors. And so my love for Parks and Recreation and Amy grows...

Zoe Kazan - It almost hurts my eyes, but in a good way. Optical illusions on a Miu Miu dress? 2 in 1 bonus.

(Images from Getty Images)

You Might Also Like

0 comments