Febarch

Saturday, March 09, 2013

Or Marchebruary. That's the clever combination of February and March, in case you hadn't noticed. The last post was dated February (Valentine's Day, to be precise). Today's date is the 9th March. I haven't blogged from February to March, and February to March is one month. This is my long-winded way of apologising for my lack of posts from February to March. I think it's possibly safe to say that from February to March (14th to 9th respectively), I have either been a) very busy b) impossibly busy, or c) lazy. The option is yours to pick freely. I pick, and apologise for, a). At this precise moment in time, I am working whilst blogging whilst catching up with episodes of Top Gear. That's right, folks, yesterday was International Women's Day and one of women's many gifts is that of multitasking. As demonstrated on Beview right now. And females do also watch programmes about cars. Just saying... 

It's no longer Febarch, or "Farch", if we're going along the lines of a Brangelina celeb name. It is March, which is a good thing because I have many things I want to talk and write about this month. To make up for February, which came before March. Basically there will be more posts in March than there were in February, starting now (the 9th of March). 

Marching on...

Bev x

PS. The excessive February's and March's may or may not be an embellishment to distract from the fact that this post basically says...nothing. Oops.

You Might Also Like

0 comments