New label alert: VLabel London

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

There is a lovely maker of clothing in the world called Virgos Lounge. If you've been with me from the start of this blog (and my last!), you'll know that I am a huge fan of their dresses and the fact that they champion my favourite thing: embellishment. Over the past 2 years, I've been unable to keep up with their countless appearances on TV and fashion blogs. I can now spot their designs at fancy functions from afar. Basically, they've come a long way. And now, the lovely creators have created another fashion line! 


VLabel London is "characterized by its directional, experimental and visionary designs at a purse friendly price" - so they offer stunning and affordable occasionwear."


Take the Dover dress, for example. You could totally wear it at a wedding (yours). At £69, it's not exactly a loose change impulse buy, but it is cheaper than Virgos Lounge and for what it is, you might be paying more at a place like Topshop or Miss Selfridge.

Check out more yummy designs (and embellishment!) at http://www.vlabellondon.com/ 


You Might Also Like

0 comments