The backlog...

Friday, July 27, 2018

Oh hey there,

If you're scrolling through and wondering - where the heck are all the reviews? Has this girl even stepped foot into a cinema since Ghost Stories? The answer is I have dozens of times but have had a classic case of half-written drafts and "no time" excuses from the busyness that is work and other writing and Love Island distractions. However, here's the good thing - I am determined to un-backlog the backlog and will finally publish reviews such as Avengers: Infinity War (I KNOW - how did I never finish that review!?), Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again, The Incredibles 2 and more.
Please bear with me. And I'm not just only doing it because Love Island concludes on Monday.

Much love,
Bev

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Windows Support-

    Visit More Info- https://goo.gl/SxAGyU

    Contact US
    Toll-free : +1-877-370-8184
    Email ID:support@windowsphonenumber.com
    Address: C, 500 S Anaheim Hills Rd Suit 112, Anaheim, CA 92807, USA

    Thanks & Regards

    ReplyDelete