#SELFIE (more selfie stuff)

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Continuing on from my last post about the good ol' not-new concept of selfies, I thought I'd quickly share a track which is totally relevant and I think will be HUGE. It already is, and it's quickly climbing everywhere. 

I had the absolute pleasure of co-presenting a radio show (yep, I do radio) with BBC Radio 1's Scott Mills (yep, the Scott Mills) at the weekend - probably a story which deserves it's very own blog post on another day. His "hot pick" was the one-to-watch below by a band called The Chainsmokers. It's a weird love/hate track, but it's one that literally everybody - guaranteed - will be buzzing about for weeks to come. If you haven't heard it yet, press play. 

It's already on 10 million Youtube hits, and there were only 5 million when I researched it last Friday. Up and coming; you do the math! 


Soooo... #WHATDOYATHINK?

You Might Also Like

0 comments