BFW Day Two: Who said crochet wasn't cool?

Tuesday, September 04, 2012


As promised, here's the second day of Beview Fashion Week (I know it sounds lame but maybe it'll catch on someday!). The skirt is chiffony but layered and pleated - it swishes when I walk which is about 90% cool and 10% annoying, and 100% annoying when it's windy; luckily for me, today was all about the sunshine. 

Today I'm wearing:
  • Crochet tee + black vest (I bought mine on holiday at a market but I've seen some of these in High St stores like Dorothy Perkins going for about £25) 
  • Vintage skirt 
  • Zandra Rhodes handbag. It's my statement bag and carries everything like a TARDIS.
I have absolutely no idea what I'm wearing tomorrow - I bought a new pair of Office heels last week and have a statement beaded collar, both of which I'd like to fit into this week in some way somehow. Spontaneousity (and an early night) beckons!

Until tomorrow...

Bev x

You Might Also Like

0 comments